The UBC Master of Rehabilitation Science (MRSc) requires the completion of 30 credits:
- Five Core Courses (15 credits) – RHSC 501, 503, 505, 507, 509
- An additional 15 credits, with either a course-based or a research project-based focus
- Course-based option
- Elective MRSc Courses (choose from 1.5 or 3 credit courses)
- Pre-approved non-MRSc courses at a 300-level or higher (max 6 credits)
- Work or Practice-based research project option
- Eligible learners may pursue a program of study with a manual therapy focus, to include courses from the UBC Graduate Certificate in Orthopaedic Manipulative Physical Therapy (GCOMPT).
- Please visit the GCOMPT website for further information and specific admission requirements.