The following courses are available to learners enrolled in the UBC online programs as well as other graduate programs within these universities and elsewhere. Click on any of the course titles for further information regarding the courses.
- RHSC 501 Evidence for Practice
- RHSC 503 Reasoning and Decision Making
- RHSC 505 Measurement for Assessment, Planning and Evaluation
- RHSC 507 Developing Effective Programs
- RHSC 509 Facilitating Learning in Rehabilitation Contexts
- RHSC 583 Applying Research to Practice
- RHSC 581 Writing to Enhance Practice
If you are interested in enrolling in any of these, please email our Program Director.